The OTS Aquacom MK2-DC1 system is ideal for underwater talent communications in a live broadcast situation. Up to 4 divers can communicate to a topside tender via a four wire Aga mask system with ComRope. This item comes with one comm rope and one Aga mask.
The Aquacom MK2-DCI is a compact, self-contained two- or one-diver air intercom. One or two divers in either 2- or 4-wire mode. However, up to 4 divers can be stacked and all be on line together (4-wire mode).
The 20 watts of power ensures clean, crisp communications over long lengths of communications rope. State-of-the-art circuitry allows intelligibility that is second to none. The unique battery protection microprocessor protect the batteries from being damaged due to extreme low voltage conditions.
- BATTERY LIFE – 20 hours continuous use
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE – 600-12,000 Hz
- OUTPUT POWER (WATTS) – 20
- CHARGING TIME – 14 hours with optional gel-cell batteries
- CONTROLS – Volume: Tender, Diver 1 & 2, Speaker, Cross Talk, PTT, Speaker On/Off, Select diver 1,2 or both
- SPEAKERS – Heavy duty front panel or optional headset with boom microphone
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR – LED type battery meter
- BATTERY TYPE – (2) 6 volt lantern batteries (heavy duty) or Optional (2) RB-6V rechargeable batteries
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) – 14″ x 10.60″x 6.85″
- WEIGHT – 14 lbs
ADDITIONAL AGA MASKS – $75/per
ADDITIONAL COMROPES – $50/per